Saturday, December 26, 2009

first post

.

Finally. A month has passed since i decided to write my own football blog. Well it was one of my aims this holiday,but never could find time or the will. But ,somehow on this cold, wintry morning i decided to do roll my sleeves and do a bit of work. Watch this space in future for some decent articles .

As an ardent fan and a passionate follower of the game, i believe this blog is a way to express my thoughts on whats taking place in the world of football. When it comes to the game, i support Arsenal . I believe they are a special team (trophies or no trophies ) , and the football they play is a treat on the eyes. When it comes to the national team, its Argentina . No special reason, but one of the joys of football, Juan Roman Riquelme used to play for them ( I hope he returns).

.So thats it. Lets hope this post is an exciting beginning for whats to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment